TOPAZ 12 FEATURES
The 12 is simple to sail and lightweight enough to be operated by one child although it is primarily designed for two crew, a child and an instructor or two children sailing together. Everything is geared towards a user friendly sailing experience including quick and easy rigging.
– High foredeck with lots of volume in the bow area is great for stability, handling and taut feedback.
– The built-in skeg design hulls (so no need for daggerboards) make for simple user friendly sailing.
– No boom makes for one less thing to worry about.
– Lock-in beams provide a rigid sailing platform and stiff hull performance.
– Adjustable, safe and simple ‘Race’ Rudder System allows you to adjust the rake of blade dependent on conditions.
– Fully battened mainsail provides exciting performance.
– Durable and manageable Dacron radial-cut mainsail and cross cut-jib.
– Reefing mainsail as standard.
– Single-line ‘Race’ Gennaker System is easy and effortless.
– Snuffer tube and gennaker sock.
– Trapeze as standard.
– High quality foot straps for trapezing.
– Unique non-slip pattern is user friendly and provides extra grip when trapezing.
– Foam filled sealed mast for extra safety.
– Step hinged mast makes rigging quick and easy (even for one young person).
– Incredibly high quality hardware including ball bearing blocks and race specification cleats.
– Auto-ratchet gennaker block.
– Hard wearing injection moulded polyethylene rudder blade.
– Total rigged weight of just 85kg.
– TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
– Three year hull warranty.