TOPAZ 14 FEATURES
The 14 is a wonderful 14 foot catamaran that is fast, fun and forgiving and is ideally suited to lighter weight crews:
– High foredeck with lots of volume in the bow area is great for stability, handling and taut feedback.
– The built-in skeg design hulls (so no need for daggerboards) make for user friendly sailing.
– No boom makes for one less thing to worry about.
– Lock-in beams combined with stiff hull construction provide a stiff, rigid and dynamic sailing platform.
– Adjustable, safe and simple ‘Race’ Rudder System allows you to adjust the rake of blade dependent on conditions.
– Fully battened mainsail provides exciting performance.
– Durable and manageable Dacron radial-cut mainsail and furling jib as standard.
– Reefing mainsail as standard.
– Single-line ‘Race’ Gennaker System is easy and effortless.
– Snuffer tube and gennaker sock.
– Twin trapeze as standard.
– High quality foot straps for trapezing.
– Unique non-slip pattern is user friendly and provides extra grip when trapezing.
– Foam filled sealed mast for extra safety.
– Step hinged mast makes rigging quick and easy (even for one young person).
– Incredibly high quality hardware including ball bearing blocks and race specification cleats.
– Auto-ratchet gennaker block.
– Hard wearing injection moulded polyethylene rudder blade.
– Total rigged weight of just 110kg.
– TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness, dynamism, lightweight and durability.
– Three year hull warranty.
– 14 Xtreme singlehanded rig option.