TOPAZ 16 FEATURES
The 16 is a sixteeen foot catamaran that is fast, fun and forgiving:
– High foredeck with lots of volume in the bow area is great for stability, handling and taut feedback.
– The built-in skeg design hulls (so no need for daggerboards) make for user friendly sailing.
– No boom makes for one less thing to worry about.
– Lock-in beams combined with stiff hull construction provide a stiff, rigid and dynamic sailing platform.
– Adjustable, safe and simple ‘Race’ Rudder System allows you to adjust the rake of blade dependent on conditions.
– 16C/CX features fully battened Mylar mainsail and jib for max power.
– 16C/CX features twin trapeze.
– 16CX features the addition of a powerful single-line ‘Race’ Gennaker System.
– 16S (school) comes with durable and manageable Dacron radial-cut slab-reefing mainsail and furling jib as standard.
– 16S also includes single trapeze.
– High quality foot straps for trapezing.
– Unique non-slip pattern is user friendly and provides extra grip when trapezing.
– Sealed mast by Selden.
– Step hinged mast makes rigging quick and easy (even for one young person).
– Incredibly high quality hardware including ball bearing blocks and race specification cleats.
– Auto-ratchet gennaker block.
– Lightweight and tough high-specification epoxy foam filled rudder blade for precise handling.
– Total rigged weight of just 140kg.
– TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness, dynamism, lightweight and durability.
– Three year hull warranty.