• 40kg Topaz TRILAM construction hull is light, stiff and highly durable.
• The thwart, centreboard case and buoyancy tanks are connected to each other to ensure ultimate stiffness.
• The bottom is reinforced with three ribs for extra stiffness and to help protect against wear and tear.
• A rubber stop at the back of the centreboard case prevents damage to the centreboard when running aground.
• A central eye in the bow makes for easy towing.
• Moulded-in stainless steel rods are used to fasten mainsheet block and toe straps.
• The Topaz WWS is self bailing via two holes in the transom that can be sealed by rubber balls. This also enables you to rinse the boat out easily.
• The Topaz WWS is supplied with an easy to use sleeved sail for total beginners or a simple racing sail for more skilled young sailors.